- Advocacy services assist people in obtaining HCBS Waiver Eligibility.
- Medicaid Service Coordinators assist in developing, implementing, and maintaining Individualized Service Plans (ISPs).
St. Lawrence NYSARC provides Medicaid Services Coordination (MSC) for over 200 individuals with intellectual and other developmental disabilities on an annual basis. MSC is provided by qualified service coordinators and uses a person-centered planning process in developing, implementing, and maintaining an Individualized Service Plan (ISP). MSC promotes the concept of choice, individualized services and supports and consumer satisfaction.
Service Coordination is an entitlement program available to a person diagnosed with a developmental disability. It is not limited to any special age group, nor does a person have to be enrolled in a structured program. Services include:
- Financial Entitlements
- Access to Medical and Dental Care
- Access to Specialized Programs
- Available Programs and Referrals
- Residential Needs
- Vocational/Job Opportunities
- Recreational Opportunities
- Crisis Intervention
- Legal Issues
- Other as required
9 Commerce Lane
Canton, NY 13617